Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

ssssweeet!!!

This game could have really been alot better. With what I have just seen it looks like you could have made this like an actual mario game but with a shotgun, instead of just walking and shotting. It is an awesome game but overall it can get boring if you play it too long. If I were you I'd really try to make a full version of the game.

Clock Slots Clock Slots

First slot game I've seen on Newgrounds

well theres not much to say except that this game is really not vey entertaining. However it is a slot game which I guess is new, but it's just really boring.

Cure Michael J. Fox Cure Michael J. Fox

Very boring

This game really needs more work!

Click The Box Click The Box

pathetic

Why make something so crappy. Oh and I managed to beat it....Due to Cheating.(Stop the flash, then click on the box) easy way out.

The Three Indians The Three Indians

Ok what the hell kind of shit was that.

That was shit, all shit. No one is even going to wanna finish watching that crap, I didn't anyways. Also if you had something funny to make fun of those Indians at the end then you made a big mistake by making the movie so dam slow and boring. This should not be on Negrounds, there's no effort what so ever. I've seen some really, really shity flashes and this one is definitly one of the top ten worst on Newgrounds. God Dam, what the hell were you thinking when you released this. No one will what to see it. I'm sorry to say it or insult you but it's all true. In the future I strongly suggest that you do not release something simular to this again for this flash will not last in the portal. If it does you really, really got lucky.

rootdown responds:

sperm -> baby
when do you want to get further?

anyways...you are right. this should not be on newgrounds. besides stuff like yours it may begin to stink too.

TheMercenary TheMercenary

lazy...

It was pretty cool untill you got lazy and cut it off god damit.

gang wars 1 gang wars 1

Its funner to watch my grass grow than this crap.

This was so incredibly boring. To tell you the truth, It was just PURE HELL to watch.

Saddam Interrogation Demo Saddam Interrogation Demo

Saddam got a good ass whoopin

The fact that I got to kick Saddam's ass was pretty cool, However this idea has really been over done which takes away all the humor out of it. Also there really could have been improvement on the sound effects. Your choice of sound effects (from the Flash sound library) just showed how lazy you are. But good job on the effort.

Chainsaw the Children Chainsaw the Children

kick ass game

Sweet game. It could have been better if there was more gore. Overall it was an awesome game, it must have been tough to make.

Monkey Island - Escape 2 Monkey Island - Escape 2

...

I really didn't find this game very fun. I was really bored by the fact that all you do is click directions and objects. It also pissed me off when the character was to much of a pussy to go through certain paths. But overall it probably took you alot of effort to create this so I'll give you credit for that.